Sewer Utility

To start, stop, or transfer utility service please visit billing online or complete forms in person at City Hall. Call (509) 962-7201 for payments or billing questions.

Sewer Utility Applications

Applications for sewer service are available at the Public Works & Utilities office located on the second floor of City Hall, 501 N. Anderson St., Ellensburg, WA.

Information needed to complete the application includes

  • Job Address
  • Legal Description
  • Applicant Information
  • Type of service request (, repair, alteration, disconnect)
  • Type of occupancy (e.g. commercial, residential, multi-family)

Public Works Development Standards

 Please note that some sections have more than one PDF document available.

View current sewer rates published in Ellensburg City Code. Get current low income and non-profit sewer rates here.

City of Ellensburg's Wastewater Treatment Facility Engineering Report